Metric and self-forming screws production.
We can combine every type of head and rod mark with the desired thread.
For ISO metric threads, the ideal screw and female screw profiles coincide.
The lead and the pitch of the thread are the same.
- whitworth (bsw) from M 1.6 mm to M 9 mm maximum length 90 mm
- Screws with self-forming metric thread
Used to form a metric thread into metallic materials such as steel, copper and alloys, aluminum and alloys. During the screwing operation into smooth holes, the screw forms its threaded seat providing a superior sealing and a more precise coupling than any other screw tightened into threaded female screws. These types of screws can be unscrewed and other normal metric ISO thread screws can be screwed into the same seat.
- Screw steel 4.8 - 5.8 - 8.8 - 10.9
- Stainless steel
- Steel UNI 7356-74 CB4FF
- Steel UNI EN ISO 10263-2 C4C for products that do not require thermal treatments
- Steel UNI 7356-74 CB15
- Steel UNI EN ISO 10263-3 C18B2 for products requiring surface hardening (cementation carbonitriding)
- Steel UNI 7356-74 C21B
- Steel UNI EN ISO 10263-4 C23B2 for products requiring hardening treatments (8.8-10.9 to be obtained with stabilization treatment)
Cross recess pan head
Combi cross recess/slot pan head
Large washer head
Hex washer cross recess head
Combi slot/convex torx head
Torx pan head
Combi flat cross recess/slotted pan head
Slotted pan head
Flat slotted countersunk head
Domed slotted countersunk head
Convex hex socket head
Hex socket pan head
Special socket pan head
Hex socket flat countersunk head with marking
Hex washer head
Anti-tamper pan head
Flat square neck head
Convex square neck head