Achievable from M1.6 to M9
In metric screws with ISO thread, the screw and nut profiles match.
Flank and thread pitch are the same.
Metric ISO, American UNC/UNF, British BSW threads are used for screwing in already threaded studs, ensuring precise and usable couplings in all metal materials.
- Steels for products without heat treatment for classes 4.8 – 5.8
- C4C and C10C according to UNI EN 10263-2 and/or previous standards (e.g. UNI 7356-74)
- Cementing/carbonitriding steels
- 15B2, 17B2, 18B2 according to UNI EN10263-3 or 17MnB4, 20MnB4 according to UNI EN 10263-4 and/or previous standards (e.g. UNI7356-74)
- Quenched and tempered steels for classes 6.8 – 8.8 – 10.9 – 12.9
- 23B2, 33B2, 38B2, 20MnB4, 23MnB4 according to EN 10263-4 and/or previous standards (e.g. UNI 7356-74)
- Austenitic Quality A2, A4, in strength classes 50-70-80
- Ferritic for heat-treated applications
We can produce screws with any type of head and drive. These images represent some examples.
Cylindrical head screw with cross drive
Cylindrical head cross/slot combination
Wide head false washer
Hex head with false washer and drive
Combined torx convex head and slot
Torx drive cylindrical head
Flat cylinder head cross/slot combination
Cylindrical head screwdriver slot
Flat countersunk head screwdriver slot
Cap countersunk head screwdriver slot
Convex head hex socket
Cylindrical head hex socket
Cylindrical head special drive (SIXNIKS)
Flat countersunk head with hex socket marking
Hex head false washer
Cylindrical head tamper-proof drive
Flat head square neck
Convex head square neck