Special Screws and Custom Screws
EXCELLENT PRODUCT, EXCELLENT SERVICE
From your project to delivery
Our history began in 1955 with Francesco Fusani and continued by his sons and grandsons in Valle Lomellina (PV) , a green area not far from Milan and Turin.
We produce custom screws using the cold moulding process.
We accompany our Customers from the project analysis to the timely delivery of products tailored to their applications.
Starting with carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium and copper wire, we offer a range of products from M 1.6 to M9, for metric and self-forming screws, and from Ø 1.6 to Ø 8 mm for self-tapping screws of all types, maximum length 90 mm.
We are reliable, precise and punctual suppliers to major manufacturing companies of every sector in the world, for whom we have become leading collaborators in the planned management of their needs.
With an indoor area of 2,700 square metres, a total area of over 11,000 square metres, we produce more than 2,000,000 pieces per day.
Since 1998 Viteria Fusani has offered a Quality Management System certified according to ISO 9001. Our commitment to innovation has also led us to achieve IATF 16949:2016 Certification guaranteeing that our products meet the high standards required by the automotive industry.
Our main production processes are:
- cold moulding. The process that shapes the head and creates the shank: the beating and driving heart of our production.
- milling. The process for making the screwdriver slot on screws that have no other type of slot.
- threading. The process that shapes the thread.
- assembly of metal or plastic captive washers. The process that makes a screw and a washer a single functional assembly.
For an all-round service we can perform:
- 100% mechanical and optical selection of parts to guarantee the ppm required by Customers
- demagnetisation of parts, by means of a specific device
- packaging in bags, boxes or other containers requested by Customers
- checks on parts according to specific Customer procedures.